Step 1: Complete the FAFSA and Provide Additional Information
In order to apply for financial aid families MUST complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The school uses the FAFSA to determine a student’s eligibility for federal financial aid.
The FAFSA Priority Deadline was March 1, 2017.
The Office of Financial Aid will communicate with students to request any additional paperwork that may be required after receiving the FAFSA.
The additional paperwork is due by May 1, 2017.
Please note: Most students who reach this page have already filled out the FAFSA.
- If you have not filled out the FAFSA, but wish to now, click the “Financial Aid Info” sign below.
- If you have already completed the FAFSA, or if you are not planning to apply for financial aid, you may skip this step.
What do I need to do to complete this step?
- If you have not yet completed your FAFSA for 2017-18, or need to submit any additional requested paperwork, click the “Financial Aid Info” sign below to visit the financial aid website for more details.
- Clicking the “Financial Aid Info” sign below will open the financial aid website in a new window.
- If you have already completed this process, or after you do so now, return to this page and click the green sign below to continue to Step 2.