Our Slideroom site is the quickest and simplest way to complete your online application and upload your portfolio and artist statement. Previous Slideroom users can log in using your existing account information.
Download an Application
The good, old-fashioned way - download our PDF application and return it by mail.
Spring 2014 Application Deadline
The Priority Deadline for submitting applications is January 3, 2014.
Fall 2014 Application Deadline
The Priority Deadline for submitting applications is February 2, 2014.
Individual appointments may be scheduled Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. by calling 860.434.5232.
Application Checklist - BFA/Certificate Programs
For more details, please see Processes and Policies
- Completed Application
- $55 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Official Transcripts Include all high schools and colleges attended.
- ACT or SAT scores Transfer and International applicants are exempted.
- Portfolio of Artwork, see Portfolio Requirements
- Image Identification Sheet
- Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- Artist’s Statement (optional)
- International Students must also provide
- a WES Course-by-Course evaluation of their transcripts
- a TOEFL test