Our Slideroom site is the quickest and simplest way to complete your online application and upload your portfolio and artist statement. Previous Slideroom users can log in using your existing account information.There will be no fee for applications submitted by December 1.
Download an Application
The good, old-fashioned way - download our PDF application and return it by mail.
Fall 2013 Application Deadlines
We are still accepting applications. If you want to be considered for a scholarship, we strongly encourage you to complete the application process by April 1.
Spring 2014 Application Deadline
The Priority Deadline for submitting applications is November 15, 2013
Application Checklist - BFA/Certificate Programs
For more details, please see Processes and Policies
- Completed Application
- $55 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Official Transcripts Include all high schools and colleges attended.
- ACT or SAT scores Transfer and International applicants are exempted.
- Portfolio of Artwork, see Portfolio Requirements
- Image Identification Sheet
- Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- Artist’s Statement (optional)
- International Students must also provide
- a WES Course-by-Course evaluation of their transcripts
- a TOEFL test