Circulation & Interlibrary Loan

Inter-library Loan at the Krieble Library
In addition to on-campus circulation privileges,  any current student, faculty or staff member at the Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts may request to borrow books and obtain copies of articles from other library collections through the Krieble Library. 

Circulation Privileges at other Libraries
The library has a formal agreement with the local public library to extend our users’ access to resources. All students and faculty may borrow materials at the Old Lyme Public Library by registering with the public library with their Student ID from The Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts.

Special Reciprocal Borrowing Privileges at Connecticut Academic Libraries via Council of Connecticut Academic Library Directors/Connecticut Library Consortium (CCALD) Reciprocal Library Borrowing Agreement
Full-time or permanent part-time faculty or staff at one of the participating CCALD colleges and universities, of which Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts is one, may borrow materials from any of the other participating institutions’ libraries.  A faculty, staff member or doctoral student simply completes the borrowing agreement form at his or her own institution’s library, agreeing to comply with the lending libraries’ policies.

Please contact the Krieble Library staff for enrollment or with any related questions.